Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Big Jump

I am a consultant, which means that I travel to offices here and there and teach them how to run their business efficiently. Usually this starts with a pep talk on how to make and achieve goals. Recently I was giving this spiel to an office in Gainesville, and so I decided to use one of my own goals as an example. With it, I explained the 5 steps:

1. Make an attainable/measurable goal
2. Write it down
3. Make a plan
4. Set a target date
5. Follow through

Well, when they asked me when I was going to do it, I told them I had not made a plan yet, so they challenged me to do it before I returned to their office in February. In the video below, I go through the 5 steps to achieve my goal. Hope you enjoy it.


2 comments:

  1. Very well done young Padwan! Babys all growns up all growns up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like the actual video of the jump, really shows your followed through! :)

    ReplyDelete